Yara field studies have shown that nitrogen and NPK fertilizers containing ammonium nitrate have consistently returned higher yield and better crop quality crop than urea and UAN.
Combining high-quality nitrate-based fertilizer with balanced nutrition and precision farming technology is the best way to increase the yield of your crops without compromising on their quality.
How can a nitrate-based solution improve your crop performance?
Increased yield and increased income
- At identical nitrogen application rates, nitrates are proven to achieve increased yield than urea-based fertilisers.
- Higher grain nitrogen content, by optimizing final N applications. [i]
- Targeted fertilization through precision measurement and digital tools.
Improved quality for maximum value
- Improved quality. Proteins drive quality, and nitrogen is a key factor for protein synthesis. [ii]
- Higher priced crops. Yara´s fertilizers and digital tools can help increase protein content and value.
- Meet your plants’ sulfur needs. Using a tailored nitrate and sulfur fertilization program significantly increases both yield and quality. [iii]
Reliable performance and stability
- Avoid spreading errors and loss. Even light breezes can cause significantly higher spreading errors with urea than with CAN.
- Use available water more efficiently. Less water is required to produce a ton of grain with optimized nitrogen supply.
- Reduced lodging with sensor-controlled fertilization and growth regulator application. [iv]
You may also be interested in:
Yara's op nitraat-gebaseerde oplossingen